Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 242 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Make the spicy mayo by mixing the sriracha, mayo and Asian red chili paste together; refrigerate to chill.
- Empty drained tuna into a large bowl. Break up tuna into large chunks.
- Add 2/3 of the green onions to the tuna; reserve the rest for garnish.
- Add the jalapeno, red bell pepper, red onion, shredded carrot, Thai basil and cilantro to the tuna and gently mix together, being careful not to break the tuna apart too much.
- In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, sesame oil, Asian chili paste, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over tuna and mix carefully.
- Spoon tuna mixture onto lettuce leaves and top with Spicy Mayo and reserved green onions.
- Garnish with cilantro or Thai basil if you like.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use Thai chilies instead of jalapeno for a bit more authentic spicy flavor.
- 4 servings for meal / 8 servings for an appetizer
Per Serving: 242 calories; 7.7 g fat; 14.6 g carbohydrates; 26.8 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 1250 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I thought I had reviewed this before. This is excellent! I followed the directions and can not think of a change I could or would make. For those who do not like heat,you could cut back on the J...