Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes from RiceSelect®
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 484 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine cooked rice, milk, applesauce, egg, coconut oil, and vanilla in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Combine remaining pancake ingredients and stir into the brown rice mixture until well blended.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet (sprayed with vegetable spray) over medium heat. Pour batter into skillet, about 1/4 cup per pancake.
- Flip after 2-3 minutes or when edges start to turn golden and bubbles begin to appear on surface.
- Cook another 1-2 minutes on second side until golden.
- Top pancakes with butter mixture and cooked apples, if desired.
Per Serving: 484 calories; 26.8 g fat; 54.9 g carbohydrates; 7.8 g protein; 109 mg cholesterol; 501 mg sodium. Full nutrition