Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 290
Original recipe yields 26 servings
- Heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Combine popcorn and pretzels in large roasting pan; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 18-20 minutes or until mixture comes to a full boil. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 3-5 minutes or until small amount of mixture dropped into ice water forms a soft ball or candy thermometer reaches 240 degrees F. Remove from heat; stir in baking soda.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and pretzels; sprinkle with peanuts. Stir until all popcorn is coated.
- Bake 20 minutes; stir. Continue baking 20 minutes. Stir in chocolate pieces and candy corn. Continue baking 5 minutes. Immediately spread onto waxed paper to cool. Store in tightly covered container.
- Recipe Tips:
- Read more about this recipe on our Recipe Buzz® Blog. Follow the link on our Cook's Profile page.
Per Serving: 290 calories; 12 44.6 3 20 336 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1