Pumpkin Sandwich Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 190 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt in bowl. Set aside.
- Combine brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter in bowl; beat at medium speed until creamy. Add pumpkin, milk, egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla; beat until well mixed. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Drop batter by level measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 9-10 minutes or until set and lightly browned around edges. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Combine all filling ingredients except powdered sugar in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth. Gradually add 4 cups powdered sugar, beating well after each addition until creamy.
- Spread 2 teaspoons filling onto bottom-side of 1 cookie. Top with another cookie, bottom-side down. Repeat with remaining cookies and filling. Sprinkle filled cookies with powdered sugar.
- Recipe Tips:
- Read more about this recipe on Recipe Buzz® Blog.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 6.8 g fat; 31.3 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 165 mg sodium. Full nutrition