Ingredients55 m servings 277
- Cut each chicken breast in half; place into large resealable plastic food bag. Flatten each to about 1/2-inch thickness with meat mallet.
- Pour desired amount of buffalo wing sauce into bag; seal bag. Gently shake to coat chicken; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- Remove chicken from hot sauce; discard sauce.
- Place chicken onto grill. Grill, turning once, 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches at least 165 degrees F and chicken is no longer pink in center. Brush with additional buffalo wing sauce while cooking, if desired. Top each chicken piece with 2 quarters cheese during last minute of cooking.
- Place buns, cut-side down, onto grill. Cook 1-2 minutes or until toasted.
- Spread dressing onto cut-sides of toasted buns. Place celery sticks and chicken onto bottom half of buns; cover with top half of buns.
- Recipe Tips:
- Read more about this recipe on Recipe Buzz® Blog.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 14.7 162.2 17 44 759 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These sliders were so easy to make and a hit with my co-workers. I added curry and cayenne to the buffalo sauce to really give it a kick. I served a side of blue cheese and ranch for dipping.
Not sure how this wasn't a winner but it wasn't. Made as written.