Doughnut Puffs from Land O'Lakes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 255 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 12-cup muffin pan; set aside.
- Combine milk, 1/3 cup melted butter and egg in bowl. Set aside.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in bowl. Add milk mixture; stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Place 1/3 cup melted butter in bowl. Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon in another bowl. Remove muffins from pan; let stand 2 minutes on cooling rack.
- Dip tops of warm muffins into melted butter, then into cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve warm with Butter with Canola Oil.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 12 g fat; 34.9 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 280 mg sodium. Full nutrition