Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 268 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place blueberries, water, orange juice and 1 teaspoon orange zest into 3-quart saucepan.
- Combine 3/4 cup sugar and corn starch in bowl; stir into blueberry mixture. Cook over medium heat until bubbles begin to form; continue cooking 3-5 minutes or until juices are thickened.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in bowl. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or two forks, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add all remaining batter ingredients; stir until well mixed.
- Pour hot blueberry mixture into prepared baking dish. Dollop tablespoons of batter over hot filling. Sprinkle with sanding sugar, if desired.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Recipe Tips:
- If your orange was short on juice, add enough water to equal 1/2 cup.
- Use regular sugar in place of sanding sugar for sprinkling on top.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 5.7 g fat; 53.3 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 183 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is very tasty especially for one of the lower-calorie options for cobbler, but the topping part was softer and less crispy than I'd like. A common pitfall I come across in cobblers, I suspe...