Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 219
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 1 baking sheet.
- Combine 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons margarine and golden syrup in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until margarine is melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Mix boiling water and baking soda in a small bowl until baking soda is dissolved. Stir into margarine mixture.
- Mix oats, all-purpose flour, sugar, coconut, and apricots together in a large bowl. Add water and margarine mixture; mix until dough is combined.
- Form dough into small balls and place on prepared baking sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 219 calories; 10.9 28.7 2.7 0 187 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Only change I made was to use butter rather than margarine. Dough game out too dry. Added 1/4 Cup water. I also cut the bake time down to 10 minutes. I've now completed the first batch and I ...