Guay Diaw Lawd (Pork Belly, Chicken Wing, and Noodle Stew)
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"This recipe creates a stunning dish with many layers and textures. Fortunately, it is very easy to make in just one pot! This recipe feeds about 5 people, but it can easily be increased for a party if needed. Serve with red pepper flakes, chile vinegar, and fried garlic alongside for guests to flavor the soup as they wish. Leftovers are easily reheated."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 647
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Place shiitake mushrooms in a small bowl. Cover with hot water and let soak until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain. Squeeze out excess water and slice.
- Pound cilantro root, garlic, and black peppercorns into a coarse paste in a mortar and pestle. Transfer paste to a large pot.
- Pour beef stock into the pot. Add pork belly and chicken wings. Bring to a simmer; cook for 10 minutes. Add sliced shiitake mushrooms, tofu, and pickled radish. Simmer soup until chicken wings are cooked through, about 45 minutes. Stir in oyster sauce and soy sauce. Season with fish sauce and sea salt.
- Place a steamer basket into a large pot and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add noodles, cover, and steam until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Place some noodles in each serving bowl and ladle soup on top. Garnish with bean sprouts, green onions, and cilantro.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute water for the beef stock if desired.
Per Serving: 647 calories; 15.7 96.6 28.7 34 1612 Full nutrition