Egg and Veggie Scramble
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 1 servings (3 /4 cup)
- Steam or boil vegetables until very tender. Drain if necessary and mash or puree together until you have your desired consistency. Let cool, then place in a sealed container in the fridge until ready to use.
- Whisk egg. Whisk in 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the pureed or mashed mixed vegetables until well combined.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add egg and vegetable mixture and cook, stirring often, until eggs are scrambled and completely cooked through.
- Remove from heat, let cool and chop into tiny pieces your baby can manage.
You might also like
- Short on time? Instead of preparing your own vegetable purées, use a jar or squeeze pouch of your favourite baby vegetable purées instead.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 5.7 11.8 10.4 187 157 Full nutrition