Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 532 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 cups)
- Place banana slices, pineapple chunks, and cream of coconut in a blender; blend until sorbet mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Freeze sorbet in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions, or pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze, stirring every 30 minutes to break up large ice crystals, until firm, up to 2 hours.
- Coil lemon peel into a cylinder and secure with 1 toothpick. Insert mint leaves through the top to create "pineapple" leaves.
- Mix coffee liqueur and dark rum together in a coupe glass.
- Place a 2-ounce scoop of sorbet in a coupe glass. Pour coffee liqueur and rum mixture on top. Insert 1 toothpick into the center of the sorbet scoop. Place the "pineapple" garnish on top.
Per Serving: 532 calories; 13.4 g fat; 91 g carbohydrates; 1.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 44 mg sodium. Full nutrition