Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 40 m servings 181 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 quart)
- Combine wine, water, raspberries, strawberries, apple, plum, grapefruit juice, orange zest and juice, and lemon zest and juice in a saucepan over medium heat; cook at just below a simmer for 30 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Pour wine mixture into a blender and puree; strain through a fine-mesh sieve. Stir sugar into wine mixture and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Transfer wine mixture to an ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's instructions for sorbet.
- Cook's Note:
- It will take some time to strain the mixture as the juices make their way through the seeds and pulp caught by the sieve. You can press the pulp against the mesh with a rubber scraper to speed things up.
- Depending on your ice cream maker, this may or may not be ready to eat immediately after churning. I had to put mine in the freezer for several hours for it to really set up.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 0.1 g fat; 28.8 g carbohydrates; 0.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 5 mg sodium. Full nutrition