Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 25 m servings 312 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine milk, cream, and 1/3 cup sugar in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until sugar dissolves, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Beat egg yolks and 1/3 cup sugar together in a bowl until mixture is light yellow, about 4 minutes. Stir 1/2 cup milk mixture into egg mixture until smooth; pour into the remaining milk mixture in the saucepan, stirring continuously. Cook, stirring continuously, until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a metal spoon, 8 to 10 minutes; remove from heat.
- Stir chocolate hazelnut spread, espresso powder, and vanilla extract into milk mixture until well combined; pour through a mesh strainer into a bowl. Refrigerate mixture until cold, about 3 hours.
- Pour milk mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Cook's Note:
- For a thicker consistency transfer ice cream to a glass dish, cover, and place in freezer.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 19.7 g fat; 30.3 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 149 mg cholesterol; 55 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I did not change a thing. Tasted awesome. Smooth and creamy. Will definitely make it again.