Apple Crumble Baked Oatmeal
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 523
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch glass baking dish with butter.
- Spread apples evenly on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Mix oats, walnuts, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Spread over apples in the baking dish.
- Combine milk, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and olive oil in another bowl. Pour evenly over oat mixture; do not stir.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden, 30 to 45 minutes. Cool in the baking dish before serving, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute maple syrup for the honey if desired.
- Substitute butter for the coconut oil if desired.
- Use any kind of unsweetened milk.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 523 calories; 23.4 74.3 9.8 11 56 Full nutrition