Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 48 m servings 413
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place potatoes and 2 tablespoons salt in a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until fork-tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside to cool.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place chile peppers cut-side down on baking sheet and lightly brush skin with oil.
- Broil in the preheated oven until skin is heavily blistered and turning black, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Allow peppers to steam as they cool, about 15 minutes. Peel and chop the chile peppers.
- Whisk mayonnaise, parsley, peperoncini peppers, mustard, lemon juice, pickle relish, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Pour dressing over cooled potatoes. Add chile peppers, celery, and onion; mix to combine. Season salad with black pepper. Chill in the refrigerator before serving, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If Hatch chiles aren't in season, you can experiment with some other type of medium to large-sized green pepper (such as Anaheim peppers), or the recipe is just fine with the peppers omitted.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt for boiling potatoes. The actual amount consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 413 calories; 30.3 33 4.5 14 2753 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Amazing! I am typically not a big fan of potato salad and when I do eat it I prefer mustard potato salad over one that is drowned in mayo. This was excellent and the best potato salad I have eve...