Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 127 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook corn and chile pepper on the preheated grill until corn is slightly charred and chile pepper is blistered, about 20 minutes.
- Place chile pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Let steam until softened, about 5 minutes. Peel skin off chile pepper and chop.
- Cut corn kernels off the cob into a large bowl. Stir in chopped chile pepper, goat cheese, lime juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute another type of green chile pepper for the Hatch if desired.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 4.5 g fat; 19.2 g carbohydrates; 5.8 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 114 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We loved this! The corn had fabulous flavor from the grill and I loved the addition of the chile pepper. I used feta instead of goat cheese because my husband is not a fan. Great summer grill...