Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 117 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 8-inch square pan)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Grease an 8-inch baking pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add zucchini, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Increase heat; cook and stir until zucchini is almost soft, about 7 minutes. Drain excess liquid and transfer to the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and Mexican cheese blend over zucchini.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted and starts to turn brown, about 7 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Please play with the measurements! I don't usually measure when I cook and do a lot of "sprinkling," "covering," and "to taste". So measurements for this recipe have been eyeballed from experience.
- I have small kids and they eat pasta better when they have success picking it up with their fork or spoon, so for the kiddos try serving with mini wheels, mini ziti etc.
Per Serving: 117 calories; 9.6 g fat; 3.1 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 212 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was pretty good! I do wish that it was a bit 'firmer' b/c it was a little hard to serve and, for lack of a better word, soggy/soft on the bottom, but it had good flavor. Next time I would s...