Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients21 m servings 340 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Slice tofu into 12 equal rectangular pieces. Sprinkle salt on both sides of tofu slices.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large, deep saucepan over medium heat.
- Dip tofu slices into bowl of beaten egg and fry in hot oil until lightly browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Mix soy sauce, green onions, chile peppers, vinegar, sugar, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl. Dip fried tofu into dipping sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- Korean-style soy sauce works best in this recipe.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 23.2 g fat; 13.8 g carbohydrates; 24.7 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 2630 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1