Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients21 m servings 340
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Slice tofu into 12 equal rectangular pieces. Sprinkle salt on both sides of tofu slices.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large, deep saucepan over medium heat.
- Dip tofu slices into bowl of beaten egg and fry in hot oil until lightly browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Mix soy sauce, green onions, chile peppers, vinegar, sugar, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl. Dip fried tofu into dipping sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Korean-style soy sauce works best in this recipe.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 23.2 13.8 24.7 93 2630 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Sometimes you need a quick, easy and delicious recipe for tofu and this recipe is it. We cooked the tofu while the rice cooked and in no time at all dinner was done and delicious. Used sauce...