Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 282 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and onion; cook and stir until chicken juices run clear and onion softens, about 5 minutes.
- Place cubed potatoes in a pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes; drain.
- Combine chicken mixture, potatoes, thawed vegetables, and gravy in a large bowl. Add onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, salt, and black pepper; stir until well-distributed.
- Pour mixture into a 9-inch glass baking dish and arrange potato nuggets in a single layer on top.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until bubbly around the edges, about 45 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 11.1 g fat; 32.8 g carbohydrates; 16.7 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 542 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Really good! I'll admit, I made 2 substitutions out of convenience. I subbed the potatoes with Cream of Potato soup. I also subbed the chicken gravy with Cream of Mushroom soup. The spice ble...
This was pretty tasty but I left out the potatoes in the chicken & vegetable mix since there were already potatoes going on the top. And I used shredded hash browns instead of tater tots. The ...