Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 282 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and onion; cook and stir until chicken juices run clear and onion softens, about 5 minutes.
- Place cubed potatoes in a pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes; drain.
- Combine chicken mixture, potatoes, thawed vegetables, and gravy in a large bowl. Add onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, salt, and black pepper; stir until well-distributed.
- Pour mixture into a 9-inch glass baking dish and arrange potato nuggets in a single layer on top.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until bubbly around the edges, about 45 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 11.1 g fat; 32.8 g carbohydrates; 16.7 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 542 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Really good! I'll admit, I made 2 substitutions out of convenience. I subbed the potatoes with Cream of Potato soup. I also subbed the chicken gravy with Cream of Mushroom soup. The spice ble...
This was pretty tasty but I left out the potatoes in the chicken & vegetable mix since there were already potatoes going on the top. And I used shredded hash browns instead of tater tots. The ...
Made mostly as directed, used cream of mushroom instead the gravy and nixed the potatoes and it came out great! Will add this to my meal rotation for sure!