Ingredients55 m servings 349
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Add chicken strips; cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 4 minutes per side. Cut into cubes.
- Transfer chicken to a large bowl. Add chicken gravy, cream of chicken soup, evaporated milk, stuffing mix, onion, garlic, celery seed, and black pepper; mix until combined.
- Spread frozen potato nuggets in the bottom of the prepared pan. Pour chicken mixture evenly on top. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until golden and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 349 calories; 17.8 34.3 17.5 43 927 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
First time, followed recipe. Love it. Second time, substituted ground turkey and added a little poultry spice. Third time, substituted diced chicken and added thawed mixed vegetables. A...
Made as written and this turned out good for me. The stuffing mix gave it a uniqueness from others I have tried. I do think it needed more milk but that is the only change I would make. Thanks f...
I put the tater tots on top instead of bottom. It was a huge hit with my family. Crunchy top.