Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 476
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and mushrooms; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Combine creme fraiche and fromage blanc in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread pizza dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Spoon creme fraiche mixture on top. Cover evenly with onions, mushrooms, and bacon strips, leaving a 1-inch border. Scatter mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is deep golden brown, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Full disclosure: the pre-made pizza dough is my take as I never trust myself with bread items. Follow baking instructions on the package for best results. Use a pizza stone if you have one.
- If you like more sauce, use a larger helping of the fromage blanc and creme fraiche. You can substitute Greek yogurt for the fromage blanc and sour cream for the creme fraiche if desired.
- If you are like me and love a pizza that is very crunchy, I usually transfer my slice to a frying pan for a couple of minutes to really crisp up the bottom.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 476 calories; 24.4 49.6 15.3 73 701 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
You can also caramelize the onions if you like, it adds a lot to the pizza taste.