Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 407
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix marionberries, 3/4 cup sugar, flour, and lemon juice together in a large bowl until well-combined.
- Fit the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate with 1 pie crust. Pour in marionberry mixture. Cover with second crust; crimp edges to seal. Brush pie lightly with water. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons sugar on top. Cut four to eight 1-inch slits in the top crust with a knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until crust is golden, 45 to 50 minutes more. Let cool completely before serving, about 1 hour.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 16.3 60.2 5.3 0 259 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
My husband loves this! I am so happy I made it I think the one thing I would do is add some corn startch to the mix. Love Oregon marionberrys I am so happy to have a great recipe for a pie.
I made the crust from scratch and followed the rest of the recipe as. It was so delicious. Everyone loved it, even our 3 year old guest eating pie for her first time.
Great recipe. I did find that I like making two smaller pies with this recipe instead of one big one. Definitely a keeper!
I will add cornstarch or tapioca to the filling to make it firmer. Otherwise a very good tasting pie. I used the butter pie crust, which always turns fantastic.