Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 407 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix marionberries, 3/4 cup sugar, flour, and lemon juice together in a large bowl until well-combined.
- Fit the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate with 1 pie crust. Pour in marionberry mixture. Cover with second crust; crimp edges to seal. Brush pie lightly with water. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons sugar on top. Cut four to eight 1-inch slits in the top crust with a knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until crust is golden, 45 to 50 minutes more. Let cool completely before serving, about 1 hour.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 16.3 g fat; 60.2 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 259 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1