Italian Tofu Meatballs
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 338 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (16 meatballs)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place tofu onto a plate and place another plate on top. Set a 3- to 5-pound weight on top. Press tofu for 15 minutes to drain excess water. Break tofu into small pieces and squeeze again to remove as much water as possible.
- Place tofu in a large bowl. Add onion, egg, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, basil, marjoram, rosemary, oregano, thyme, red pepper flakes, salt, hot sauce, and garlic; mix well with your hands until thoroughly combined.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the lined baking sheet. Form tablespoonfuls of tofu mixture into balls and arrange in rows on the baking sheet. Drizzle remaining olive oil over meatballs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and firm to the touch, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 23.2 g fat; 19 g carbohydrates; 15.9 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 917 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1