Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 429
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix water, flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, turmeric, and salt together in a bowl into a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or fryer. Dip jackfruit into the batter and deep-fry until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Bring milk to a boil in a small pot; boil for 2 minutes. Add chocolate; stir until melted and smooth. Add 1 tablespoon sugar; stir until dissolved, about 1 minute. Simmer chocolate sauce over low heat, about 5 minutes.
- Place fried jackfruit on a serving plate. Pour chocolate sauce on top.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 429 calories; 26.5 48 8.5 7 68 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1