Healthy Jackfruit Pancake
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 107
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 pancakes)
- Bring jackfruit, jaggery, and water to a boil in a small saucepan; cook until jaggery dissolves, about 10 minutes. Let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer jackfruit mixture to a large bowl. Add milk, oats, egg, and baking powder; stir until batter is well-combined.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Drop 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter onto the skillet, using the back of the spoon to spread batter evenly into a round. Cover with a lid and cook until pancake is browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Cook's Notes:
- To make it easier, you can skip boiling the jackfruit, jaggery, and water and add them directly to the batter.
- Use an equal amount of jaggery and water. Use enough milk to get a pancake batter consistency.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 107 calories; 1.9 19.9 3.3 26 86 Full nutrition