Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 638
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon kosher salt, 1 tablespoon black pepper, garlic, sazon seasoning, and red pepper flakes together in a large bowl. Add flank steak; mix until well-coated.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak in a single layer; cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Whisk remaining 2/3 cup olive oil, juice of 2 limes, zest of 1 lime, remaining 1 tablespoon kosher salt, remaining 1 tablespoon black pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl to make dressing.
- Place onion, baby spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil in bowl with dressing; toss until combined. Serve salad with steak.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use skirt steak instead of flank steak if desired.
- Substitute table salt for the kosher salt if preferred.
- For best flavor, marinate the meat overnight in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 638 calories; 53 15.8 27.1 62 3172 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1