Churrasco (Stewed Skirt Steak) with Peppers and Onions
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 209
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Sprinkle sazon seasoning and black pepper over steaks; rub in lightly with your fingers. Arrange steaks close together, but not overlapping, in a large casserole dish.
- Mix green bell peppers, red bell peppers, onion, and garlic together in a large bowl. Spoon over steaks in the casserole dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peppers are soft and steaks are cooked through, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 11.1 7.7 19.1 48 176 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I cooked for 2 1/2 hours and the meat was still way too tough.
I didn't make any changes to the recipe and it was very easy and very tasty. Will make it again
This was delicious! Super simple to assemble at the end of a long day, and very satisfying. I served it with tortillas and made rice to go with the leftovers.