Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 10 m servings 33
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 rose petals)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg white lightly in a small bowl. Place sugar in another small bowl.
- Dip 1 rose petal in egg white. Sprinkle on both sides with sugar. Set on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining petals. Let stand until crystallized, 8 hours to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If the weather is cool, you can let the sugared petals dry out on the window sill.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 33 calories; 0 8.3 0.2 0 2 Full nutrition