Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 188 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, 1/2 cup coconut sugar, baking powder, and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Whisk almond milk, egg, coconut oil, and vanilla extract together in another bowl. Add to flour mixture; mix well to combine. Fold blueberries into the batter.
- Mix sliced peaches, 3 tablespoons coconut sugar, lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl. Transfer to prepared baking dish. Spoon blueberry batter on top of the peaches.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Replace the egg with a flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax seeds mixed with 3 tablespoons water) if you want to make this vegan.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 4.8 g fat; 35.9 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 145 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1