Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 301
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8x12-inch baking pan)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 8x12-inch baking pan.
- Combine buckwheat flour, sugar, almond meal, oats, coconut flakes, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Cut in coconut oil with a pastry blender until dough is well-mixed and crumbly.
- Mix yogurt, grapeseed oil, and milk together in a bowl. Add to buckwheat flour mixture. Fold in blueberries until just combined. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 17.6 33.5 5.5 < 1 187 Full nutrition