Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 328
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 standard loaf pans or 4 mini loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in zucchini.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda together in another bowl. Stir in oats and coconut. Add flour mixture to zucchini mixture; mix slowly until combined. Fold blueberries and walnuts into the batter.
- Divide batter among prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 328 calories; 18.2 38.7 3.9 28 193 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Love!!! I’ve made this recipe three times now, as muffins. I too have decreased the sugar as noted in previous reviews. I’ve also added more walnuts and threw in some ground flax seeds as well. ...
This turned out excellent. I made one loaf and 12 muffins. The taste is very good. I did add 1/2 cup more zucchini and substituted 1/4 cup of brown sugar for 1/4 cup of white sugar
This is the best one I have ever made I even reduced the sugar to 2/3 cup and still delicious
I will make this again. I did make some changes. I used 1 1/2 cups white sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar as suggested in another review. I also added 1 tsp baking powder because another recipe ...
Made exactly as written, turned out exactly as expected. This is a definite keeper. It took less than half an hour for a whole loaf to be consumed.
My wife's diet is very restricted due to allergies, we used coconut oil, chopped almonds and Ener-g egg replacer. This may be the richest baked item either of us has ever had. She swears it ta...
What a great recipe! Lot's of good and good for you ingredients. I would add about 1/2 t. extra baking soda next time i make them. I will be making them again- delicious, nice texture, beauti...
I used coconut oil as per the suggestions. It was so tasty! My companion stated that it's amazing how you can taste all the flavours indivially. I only made half the recipe because it's just ...