Ingredients41 m servings 47 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Stack tortillas and cut into 8 wedges, to make 48 wedges total. Arrange wedges in a single layer on prepared sheets and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven until crisp and golden, about 10 minutes. Slide onto wire rack to cool.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate. In another small saucepan over low heat, melt caramels with water.
- Place a sheet of waxed paper under rack with tortillas. Working with about 12 at a time, drizzle chocolate and caramel over tortillas using a fork. Let stand on waxed paper to set. You may need to remelt between batches. When set, store in an airtight container between layers of waxed paper.
Per Serving: 47 calories; 1.4 g fat; 8.2 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 41 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was fun and very easy! Reminds me of a popular candy bar. My boys LOVED them. I'm giving this recipe a five because it was exactly what I was looking for, yummy and easy! Even better the...
Didn't think these would be tasty, but they are really good. And the kids really loved them. Thanks for the great recipe!