Ingredients51 m servings 423
- Whisk hoisin sauce, water, cornstarch, sugar, ginger, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl to make sauce.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add ramen noodles. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Heat peanut oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, carrots, onion, and garlic; saute until slightly tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add chicken; toss until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Add cabbage and mushrooms. Pour in sauce; toss until coated. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until flavors combine, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Serve sauteed asparagus mixture over noodles.
- Cook's Note:
- Leftover rotisserie chicken works great in this recipe.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 15.3 55.3 18.2 28 867 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I made everything as written, except used shrimp instead of chicken. Next time I'll add even more veggies! Water chestnuts, peas, bean sprouts, all of it would be amazing in this. I also mixed t...
This is really good. I made it with udon not Ramen and added Suracha, soy sauce, and a few different veggies but it was really good. I had to add some water to the base sauce so it would coat ev...
very tasty. I made it as the recipe direct and we really enjoyed the fresh flavor. this time was the first four ramen noodles for us and thus from now on it'll be rice. I'll also reserve some o...
Fantastic! I substituted broccoli for asparagus and added soy sauce. Used Japanese buckwheat noodles instead of the ramen noodles. Truly amazing.
Very tasty. I added a bit of soy, added sugar snap peas & served it with udon noodles. I will make this again!
This was a lovely dish! I too used udon noodles. I will definitely make this again. Thank you for a great meal.
This dinner was amazing and so easy to make!! I try not to make any changes to the recipes, but because our local food store did not carry peanut oil, I changed that out and used Olive Oil. Al...