Ingredients51 m servings 423 cals
- Whisk hoisin sauce, water, cornstarch, sugar, ginger, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl to make sauce.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add ramen noodles. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Heat peanut oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, carrots, onion, and garlic; saute until slightly tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add chicken; toss until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Add cabbage and mushrooms. Pour in sauce; toss until coated. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until flavors combine, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Serve sauteed asparagus mixture over noodles.
- Cook's Note:
- Leftover rotisserie chicken works great in this recipe.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 15.3 g fat; 55.3 g carbohydrates; 18.2 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 867 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I made everything as written, except used shrimp instead of chicken. Next time I'll add even more veggies! Water chestnuts, peas, bean sprouts, all of it would be amazing in this. I also mixed t...
This is really good. I made it with udon not Ramen and added Suracha, soy sauce, and a few different veggies but it was really good. I had to add some water to the base sauce so it would coat ev...
Very tasty. I added a bit of soy, added sugar snap peas & served it with udon noodles. I will make this again!
This was a lovely dish! I too used udon noodles. I will definitely make this again. Thank you for a great meal.
This dinner was amazing and so easy to make!! I try not to make any changes to the recipes, but because our local food store did not carry peanut oil, I changed that out and used Olive Oil. Al...