Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 257
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a lightly salted pot of water to a boil. Add soba noodles; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain. Rinse with cold water to speed up cooling process.
- Combine dashi, soy sauce, mirin, and white sugar in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature, about 25 minutes.
- Toss noodles with sesame seeds and divide among 4 serving bowls. Spoon dashi sauce over noodles. Top with green onions and nori.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using dried dashi granules, reconstitute it according to the package or to taste.
- Substitute 2 tablespoons sake (Japanese rice wine) and 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar for the mirin if desired.
- The sauce can be prepared ahead and refrigerated until serving if desired.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 3.1 48.2 11.6 < 1 1445 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very tasty noodle dish. I forgot the sesame seeds. I did add the nori though. I used a homemade version of dashi broth. Thank you for the recipe.