Ingredients30 m servings 79
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients with large spoon until well blended.
- Roll into 24 balls; place, 4 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten with fork.
- Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned. (Do not overbake.)
- Cool 5 min. on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
Per Serving: 79 calories; 5.5 6.8 2.3 8 43 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I enjoyed making this simple dish, however I preferred eating the dough more :) I will remember this recipe going forward.
Easy and simple to make, only recipe i use for peanut butter cookies. My family loves them and they never last.