Ingredients30 m servings 79
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients with large spoon until well blended.
- Roll into 24 balls; place, 4 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten with fork.
- Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned. (Do not overbake.)
- Cool 5 min. on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
Per Serving: 79 calories; 5.5 6.8 2.3 8 43 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Easy and simple to make, only recipe i use for peanut butter cookies. My family loves them and they never last.
This was absolutely delicious!! I would 100% make it again!! It’s super awesome to bring to someone’s house or have a party or something like that!! Just one helpful tip, when the batter is done...