Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 79 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients with large spoon until well blended.
- Roll into 24 balls; place, 4 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten with fork.
- Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned. (Do not overbake.)
- Cool 5 min. on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
Per Serving: 79 calories; 5.5 g fat; 6.8 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 43 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1