Ingredients30 m servings 79
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients with large spoon until well blended.
- Roll into 24 balls; place, 4 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten with fork.
- Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned. (Do not overbake.)
- Cool 5 min. on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
Per Serving: 79 calories; 5.5 6.8 2.3 8 43 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Easy and simple to make, only recipe i use for peanut butter cookies. My family loves them and they never last.
Made this at 9 pm. Had it finished and baking in 6 minutes. Easy to make. I had to substitute creamy peanut butter with crunchy, partly because I didn't have creamy and partly because creamy pea...
I remember making these cookies with my grandmother when i was about 12, i am 51 now and they are still amazingly easy and delicious!!
This was absolutely delicious!! I would 100% make it again!! It’s super awesome to bring to someone’s house or have a party or something like that!! Just one helpful tip, when the batter is done...
Im a guy that burns stuff all the time. Just kidding i can cook. Just never been a good baker of sweets. I had very good luck on my first attempt. Good recipe. I just made big monster cookies in...