Ingredients50 m servings 331
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Pulse chickpeas in a food processor until finely ground. Add onion and garlic, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, seasoning blend, salt, and black pepper; process until mixture holds together like a dough.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball; set on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottom is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Turn each meatball over and continue baking until golden brown on top, about 10 minutes more.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 10.6 48.7 11.2 46 568 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Delicious meat free appetisers. They come together easily and cook exactly as stated. I didn't sauté my onion and garlic first. I just added some soffritto and garlic raw when I was a pureeing t...
I use a 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese in place of some of the panko, that I used for this recipe. My family loved it and I will make again. Thank you Amanda.
I used italian flavored breadcrumbs and subbed 1/2 of the amount called for with grated parmesan cheese. Delish!
After I made these, they were sitting on my stove cooking off and my husband walked over ate half of them... after about four he realized they were meat-free. Needless to say they were a hit, w...
Great idea! Here's how I'd tweak it, however. I'd use fresh bread crumbs for starters, as the "meatballs" are a little dry. I always use dried chickpeas, instead of canned, but I will cook them ...