Roasted Tikel Gomen
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 72
Original recipe yields 40 servings (10 quarts)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line 2 large, rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange cabbage, red potatoes, onions, and carrots evenly on the baking sheets. Drizzle olive oil over vegetables.
- Combine garlic, sea salt, cumin, turmeric, parsley, ginger, white pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl; sprinkle over the vegetables and mix until evenly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 20 to 30 minutes, until potatoes and cabbage are softened an evenly coated with spice mixture, about 1 hour 45 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 72 calories; 2.9 11 1.7 0 385 Full nutrition