0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 434
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 pancakes)
- Mix flour, tomato juice, milk, sugar, oregano, basil, and black pepper together in a bowl until batter is smooth. Combine ham and Gouda cheese together in a separate bowl.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter, 1 ladle per pancake, onto the griddle and cook until bottom is browned, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer pancake to a serving plate. Sprinkle ham-cheese mixture over pancake. Roll pancake around the filling. Repeat cooking with remaining batter and filling.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any variety of hard cheese, such as Eidam, in place of the Gouda.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 434 calories; 20.5 37.2 24.1 74 1037 Full nutrition