made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 393 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 1/2 cups)
- Place your egg in a small pot and cover with cold water. The water should be about an inch or so higher than the egg. Cover the pot with a lid. Over high heat, bring your eggs to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and let stand, 18 minutes for medium sized eggs, 20 minutes for large eggs and 23 minutes for extra large eggs.
- Drain water and immediately run cold water over eggs until cooled. Rapid cooling helps prevent a green ring from forming around the yolks.
- Peel eggs and place in a bowl. Mash well and set aside.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop out flesh. Place avocado flesh in a bowl and mash well with a fork. Combine egg and avocado together and mash together well until you have your desired consistency.
Per Serving: 393 calories; 34.4 g fat; 17.5 g carbohydrates; 10.3 g protein; 186 mg cholesterol; 84 mg sodium. Full nutrition