Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 657
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add water and taco seasoning mix and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir refried beans, Cheddar cheese, and green chiles into ground beef; cook and stir until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes. Fill shells with beef mixture.
- Combine tomato sauce and picante sauce in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir until heated through, 5 to 7 minutes. Spread 1/2 cup sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange stuffed shells side-by-side in the baking dish and top with remaining sauce. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 657 calories; 22.2 75.8 36.6 86 1712 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We thought it was great! Messy to make but so what . It's a keeper for us very tasty not bland the way I made it . try using Mexican cheddar cheese too .adds to the taste . use 23 shells too fi...
In my opinion this was just okay. Too much work for how it turned out. I like my Mexican food spicy and even with the taco mix, it was kind of bland. It also reminded me of a layer Mexican cas...