Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 456
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta shells in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine turkey, chopped green chiles, water, and taco seasoning in a large saucepan; cook and stir until turkey is cooked through and moisture is absorbed, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spread salsa in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Stuff each pasta shell with some of the turkey mixture and arrange on top of the salsa in the baking dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 456 calories; 17.8 38 35.1 111 1033 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This wasn't bad, but it's not five star yet. It oddly gave me a hamburger helper taste. Maybe instead of salsa an enchilada sauce would work. It needs some tweaking.