Ingredients22 m servings 160 cals
- Heat apple pie filling in a small pot over medium-low heat until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Place cinnamon sugar in a shallow dish.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of filling onto each tortilla. Fold in opposing edges and roll up as you would a burrito.
- Heat oil in a large, deep saucepan over medium heat.
- Place a batch of rolled tortillas seam-side down in the hot oil and fry until browned and crispy, 1 to 2 minutes. Turn and continue frying until all sides are browned, 1 to 2 minutes more. Roll in cinnamon sugar to coat. Repeat with remaining batches.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 3.5 g fat; 30.4 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 182 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I've been making these for 30 yrs.I use a 16 oz. can of apple pie filling and 10 eight" flour tortillas.I warm them in the microwave for about 5 seconds to make them pliable and lay them all out...
I had saved this recipe a long time ago and why it took me so long to make it I have no clue. These are absolutely amazing. Both the wife and I thought they tasted better than imagined and after...
I've been making this for years but I do add a few things. when rolling them up I add a bit of cream cheese to the center to give it a bite. to serve I cut them at an angle and add a scoop of...