Ingredients50 m servings 650
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Microwave butter in a small microwave-safe bowl until melted, 20 to 30 seconds. Whisk in lemon juice. Add Cajun seasoning.
- Place salmon fillets in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle butter mixture over salmon.
- Bake salmon in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Flake into smaller pieces with a fork.
- Mix corn, black beans, tomato, red onion, and cilantro in a bowl to make salsa.
- Arrange corn tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Warm tortillas in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes.
- Divide salmon, salsa, and Cheddar cheese among warm tortillas. Wrap up and serve with sour cream and guacamole.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 650 calories; 30.6 67.6 32.3 84 980 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
This was easy and delicious! Mixed homemade taco seasoning with butter instead of Cajun seasoning, added salt, pepper and lime juice to salsa. Will definitely make this again! Thank you for the ...
Color me impressed! This was bursting with fresh flavor, fast to make, and tasty as can be! No guacamole, but it would only serve to enhance the taste even more. I wanted a little bit more of a ...
I was a little skeptical at first because of the salmon. However, this was a perfect meal!
This turned out excellent! We used fresh salmon that was on sale and made at ton of food for under $20. We think that flour tortillas tasted better than the corn tortillas.
I typed in “canned salmon” and this recipe came up and I’m glad it did. Although I did use canned salmon, I still mixed the butter, lemon juice and Cajun spice together and added to the canned s...