Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 650 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 tacos)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Microwave butter in a small microwave-safe bowl until melted, 20 to 30 seconds. Whisk in lemon juice. Add Cajun seasoning.
- Place salmon fillets in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle butter mixture over salmon.
- Bake salmon in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Flake into smaller pieces with a fork.
- Mix corn, black beans, tomato, red onion, and cilantro in a bowl to make salsa.
- Arrange corn tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Warm tortillas in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes.
- Divide salmon, salsa, and Cheddar cheese among warm tortillas. Wrap up and serve with sour cream and guacamole.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 650 calories; 30.6 g fat; 67.6 g carbohydrates; 32.3 g protein; 84 mg cholesterol; 980 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was easy and delicious! Mixed homemade taco seasoning with butter instead of Cajun seasoning, added salt, pepper and lime juice to salsa. Will definitely make this again! Thank you for the ...