Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 3 m servings 876
Original recipe yields 6 servings (24 small tacos)
- Combine mangoes, peaches, poblano peppers, red onion, juice of 1/2 a lime, and 1/2 the cilantro in a large bowl to make mango salsa. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, ketchup, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl to make special sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat; coat with cooking spray. Cook salmon until easily flaked with a fork, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and flake into smaller pieces with a fork.
- Heat tortillas in the preheated oven until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Divide salmon among tortillas. Top with mango salsa, special sauce, shredded cabbage, avocados, and remaining cilantro. Wrap up tacos and serve lime wedges alongside.
- Cook's Note:
- Use flour tortillas instead of corn tortillas if preferred.
- Substitute nectarines for the peaches if desired.
- Substitute Anaheim peppers for the poblano peppers if desired.
Per Serving: 876 calories; 46.4 85.2 38.4 94 274 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good and tasty. Didn't care too much for the special sauce so just used a little. Great pairing of the Salmon and Mango. Will make again.