Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 318 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 pitcher)
- Pour limeade into a blender. Use the limeade container to measure tequila and orange liqueur; pour into the blender. Fill the blender with ice. Blend on high until all ice is crushed and the margarita consistency is thick.
- Fill the base of each margarita glass with sangria. Top with margarita mixture.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute Cointreau® for the Grand Marnier® if desired.
- If the consistency is not thick enough, pour off a little into a separate glass and blend in more ice.
- If desired, salt the rim of the margarita glass.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 0.1 g fat; 32.4 g carbohydrates; 0.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 11 mg sodium. Full nutrition