Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 333
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spray insides of spaghetti squash with cooking spray. Season with salt and black pepper. Place squash, cut-side down, on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until easily pierced with a knife, about 1 hour. Flip and let cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes.
- Scrape insides of squash into spaghetti strands using a fork. Spread evenly into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place turkey in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Stir half of the enchilada sauce into the skillet.
- Spread turkey mixture evenly over squash in the baking dish. Scatter queso fresco then Mexican cheese over turkey layer. Top with remaining enchilada sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 333 calories; 21.2 15.1 22.8 83 555 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This was so good, will definitely make again. Didn't have queso fresco so did without. I did substitute ground beef for the turkey, also added crushed tortilla chips to soak up some of the liqui...
Just made this fabulous casserole! We really enjoyed & will make it again for sure! The only change I made was ground chuck rather than turkey. I wasn't able to locate Queso Fresca at either of...
Thought this was very good & will definitely make again. Think it is much healthier using spaghetti squash instead of corn tortillas. I try to follow a recipe exactly as written the first time I...
Tasty dish.. nice use of spaghetti squash. My only issue was seasoning There was this top layer with all sorts of flavor on top of pretty bland spaghetti squash. Next time I will toss the cook...
I used ground beef instead of turkey. This is pretty delicious. Simple but still has flavor.
Delicious! I did tweak it a little. I added plain Greek yogurt and cumin to the spaghetti squash and taco seasoning to the ground turkey. My whole family loved it!
Really yummy low carb dinner! I hate it when people change the recipe and then rate it, but that is exactly what I am going to do, lol. First of all I cooked the squash in the microwave (cut in...