Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 108
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter, and queso fresco together in a large bowl. Add egg; mix well until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Slowly mix in flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, until dough is thoroughly combined.
- Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place 1-inch apart on baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 9 to 11 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 4.5 15.3 1.7 17 110 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Every bit as delicious as claimed! The Queso Fresco gives a superb chew, and these cookies have a rich, buttery flavor.