Ingredients31 m servings 108
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter, and queso fresco together in a large bowl. Add egg; mix well until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Slowly mix in flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, until dough is thoroughly combined.
- Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place 1-inch apart on baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 9 to 11 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 4.5 15.3 1.7 17 110 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
It was very easy to make. My daughter is learning to cook and she loved this recipe. We will make it again.
Every bit as delicious as claimed! The Queso Fresco gives a superb chew, and these cookies have a rich, buttery flavor.
Needed something else, maybe cinnamon sugar on the outside or some nutmeg, not sure. Texture was nice and fluffy, soft centered, I did make the recipe exactly the first time. WIll try again for ...
good soft cookie. I think I'll try making them with as a sandwich cookie