Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 3 m servings 342
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles; cook, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Beat eggs and sugar together in a bowl until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Add cottage cheese, farmers cheese, sour cream, and melted butter; mix well to combine. Stir in noodles.
- Spread noodle mixture in a 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle corn flakes on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 342 calories; 18.4 26.4 17.4 110 466 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1