Ingredients2 h 16 m servings 201 cals
- Beat eggs, flour, and salt together in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in milk and 1 1/2 tablespoon butter gradually. Cover with plastic wrap and let batter rest in the refrigerator, at least 2 hours.
- Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend until filling is smooth.
- Melt a bit of butter in a large skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Ladle in a small amount of batter and swirl skillet to spread batter in a thin layer. Cook until set, about 30 seconds. Flip and continue cooking until second side is cooked, about 10 seconds. Transfer to a plate to cool. Repeat with remaining butter and batter.
- Spoon filling onto blintzes and fold. Top with strawberries.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 10.3 g fat; 20 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 297 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Left each side longer than recommended and then it wasn’t to hard to flip using a copper pan. Tasted great.
my mom makes this recipient too! it's a family favorite. you have to be a good cook to get the consistency and make them right in the pan. They are so yummy!