Ingredients2 h 16 m servings 201
- Beat eggs, flour, and salt together in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in milk and 1 1/2 tablespoon butter gradually. Cover with plastic wrap and let batter rest in the refrigerator, at least 2 hours.
- Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend until filling is smooth.
- Melt a bit of butter in a large skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Ladle in a small amount of batter and swirl skillet to spread batter in a thin layer. Cook until set, about 30 seconds. Flip and continue cooking until second side is cooked, about 10 seconds. Transfer to a plate to cool. Repeat with remaining butter and batter.
- Spoon filling onto blintzes and fold. Top with strawberries.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 10.3 20 7.6 82 297 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Also I meant to say--a crepe pan is a must or the blintz sticks and falls apart. Thankfully we have one and it worked great.
Left each side longer than recommended and then it wasn’t to hard to flip using a copper pan. Tasted great.
my mom makes this recipient too! it's a family favorite. you have to be a good cook to get the consistency and make them right in the pan. They are so yummy!