Ingredients4 h 18 m servings 403
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat sugar and water together in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves into a light brown caramel, 8 to 10 minutes. Pour into a round glass baking dish.
- Place condensed milk, evaporated milk, eggs, cream cheese, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend into a smooth custard. Pour over caramelized sugar in the baking dish.
- Place baking dish in a deep baking pan. Pour in enough water to reach halfway up the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until custard is set and top is light brown, about 1 hour.
- Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until cold, 3 to 4 hours.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 403 calories; 16.3 55.6 10.3 141 187 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Basic Cream Cheese Flan. Have been making flan like this for as long as I can remember. Depending how I feel, I will make it without the cream cheese using 1 cup heavy whipping cream in place. ...
Couldn't get my sugar to brown. It just hardened at the bottom of my mini Bundy pans. SUPER EASY to make!!!! Tastes just like cheese cake not flan though. Too heavy Didn't have evaporated milk ...